Saturday April 28, 2018 9:00 AM (Ride Start)
Saint Martin of Tours Catholic Church 1 Riverstone Circle New Hope, PA 18938-1392
The Fleche Buffoon has a field limit of 200 riders, so pre-registration is highly suggested. The ride is held rain or shine.
On-Line Registration closes on 4/24/18.
|Entry Type||Date Range||Adult Entry Fee||Junior (u19) Entry Fee|
|Early Registration||through 1/21/18||$35.00||$17.50|
|Standard Registration||1/22/18 – 4/15/18||$40.00||$20.00|
|Late Registration||4/16/18 – 4/24/18||$45.00||$22.50|
|* On-Site Registration||4/28/18||$55.00||$25.00|
* If the Field Limit has not been reached, On-Site Registration will be available at:
St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church
Back Parking Lot (next to the playground behind the rectangular building)
1 Riverstone Cir
New Hope, PA 18938
For $55 (cash or check only); $25 for Juniors/U19
- All entries are final; they are not refundable or transferable
- The ride will be held rain or shine.
- However in the event of Extreme Weather (such as impassable snow, a named storm, or an Official Weather Warning), the organizers reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the event to a date of their convenience. If you cannot attend the rescheduled date, your entry will be forfeited, and a refund will not be issued.
- Should the event be cancelled for reasons of force majeure, entry fees will not be refunded
- All riders are required to check in prior to the ride, and sign a waiver. Check in is open from 7:30 to 8:40
- This is a ride, not a race
- The roads are open to vehicular traffic; all rules of the road must be obeyed. Participants are responsible for their own safety
- Helmets are required to be worn at all times participants are on the bike
- Participants should ride in a safe and courteous manner; please stay to the right, except when passing.
- You will be riding on country roads; assume there is gravel in every turn. Be aware that some sections of roads are rough and that road surfaces vary.
The organizers will provide a Broom Wagon to pick-up participants who can’t make it back to the finish. However there will not be an active SAG program or on-course medical assistance. Participants are highly encouraged to carry cell phones, spare tubes, and tools. Please be courteous, and aid your fellow participants as needed. Please note there isn’t an aid station in 2016, but there are several stores & restaurants on the course, which will be indicated on the cue sheet and in the GPS Data.